- Fender ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb 35-watt 2×10 (Guitar)
- Egnater Tweaker Series Head and two 1×12 cabs (Guitar)
- Fender Rumble 500 2×10 (Bass)
- 5 pc Pearl Session drum kit 10″, 12″ & 14″ toms, 20″ bass with 5×14 Ludwig Acrolite aluminum snare drum
- Stands, drum throne, bass drum pedal
- Cymbals – Zildjian ZBT 13″ hats, Zildjian A Platinum 18″ medium thin crash, Zildjian A 20″ ride
- Yamaha MG12XU 12-channel Mixer with USB and Effects – QUICK START GUIDE/MANUAL
- EV ZLX-12P Powered Monitors
- 5 Sennheiser E835 Vocal Microphones
- 5 Microphone Stands
Production Desk for Audio and Video Editing – Please bring your own computer w/DAW software.
- Monitors: Pair of Yamaha HS8
- Interface: Clarett+4Pre – clients MUST provide their own USB A to USB C cable (if your computer is USB C compatible)
- Microphones: SE Electronics sE2300 and AKG P420 Condenser
- External Screen: LG 32″ Class QHD IPS Monitor -2560 x 1440 Resolution – 75Hz Refresh Rate
- Headphones: 2-pair of Beyerdynamic DT770
- Other: External mouse & keyboard
Keep Your Interface Drivers for the Clarett+4Pre Fresh:
- Mevo Start Camera (1080p)
- iPad (8th Generation) with Mevo App
- For directions on how to use gear for livestreaming, CLICK HERE
Photography & Videography Gear
- 2 – 10’x24′ Green Screens, 1 – 10’x24′ White Screen, 1 – 10’x24′ Black Screen (stored near the couch)
- Corner L stand and clips for seamless green screen shoots (stored under the couch)
- GVM 800D-RGB LED Studio Video Light Kit [2 Lights AVAILABLE CURRENTLY] (stored near the production desk)
Lounge area with couch and additional seating
Recording Mics by Request (48 hour notice necessary with $50 minimum per session rental) – Please make request in order notes at checkout. We will respond with availability and items will be invoiced per item and must be paid prior to session.
- Shure Drum Mic Kit w/XLR cables – $50 per session
- Additional guitar cabinet mics depending on availability – $25 each per session ($50 minimum)
Our studios are not perfectly sound isolated. You will experience some sound bleed when other clients are using adjacent studios. Clients recording with mics at Grove find the most success between midnight and 12pm noon when there is less band studio activity.
Our facility is not staffed. If you need engineering or production assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 days or more before booking your session so we can connect you with our independent network of pro’s.
Although we do our best to keep equipment in rooms as listed, we sometimes need to replace broken equipment with different makes or models.