Includes OpenLIVE automated recording – click for info
- Fender Rumble 500 Watt
- 1965 Fender Twin Reverb
- Egnater Tweaker Series Head and two 1×12 cabs
- 4 pc 1970’s Rogers drum kit 12″ & 16″ toms, 22″ bass with 6×14 Premier steel snare drum
- Stands, drum throne, and bass drum pedal
- Cymbals – Zildjian Planet Z 14″ hats, 16″ crash, 20″ ride
- Yamaha MG12XU mixer – QUICK START GUIDE/MANUAL
- Mackie Thump 12A speakers
- 3 Sennheiser E835 Dynamic vocal microphones
- 2 boom mic stands, 1 straight mic stand
Recording Mics by Request (48 hour notice necessary with $50 minimum per session rental) – Please make request in order notes at checkout. We will respond with availability and items will be invoiced per item and must be paid prior to session.
- Shure Drum Mic Kit w/XLR cables – $50 per session
- Additional guitar cabinet mics depending on availability – $25 each per session ($50 minimum)
Our studios are not perfectly sound isolated. You will experience some sound bleed when other clients are using adjacent studios. Clients recording with mics at Grove find the most success during early morning hours after midnight until 12pm noon when there is less band studio activity. Weekdays may allow more quiet time until about 2pm.
Our facility is not staffed. If you need engineering or production assistance, please contact email@example.com at least 4 days or more before booking your session so we can connect you with our independent network of pro’s.
Although we do our best to keep equipment in rooms as listed, we sometimes need to replace broken equipment with different makes or models.