Clients must provide a micro SD card AND/OR a computer with DAW software compatible with the Rodecaster Pro. Interface has USB-C output connection. Client must provide USB cable to connect interface to their device.
- Interface/Mixer – Rodecaster Pro
- Microphones – 4 x Rode Procaster
- Headphones – 4 x KRK Headphones
- Roland GO: LIVECAST for streaming your content
- Large HD computer screen w/HDMI cable
Additional Equipment Info
- The Rodecaster Pro Supports Audition, GarageBand, Protools, Logic X, or Reaper for Mac or PC
- For more info and directions on how to use Rodecaster Pro with different DAWs, please visit the Roadcaster Pro Website and download directions for Mac or PC
- You can also download the Rodecaster Pro App for your Mac or PC: rode.com/rodecasterapp
- Visit this page for support and directions on how to use the Roland GO: LIVECAST
- For general directions on how to use our podcast studio, follow this link to our support page
Our studios are not perfectly sound isolated. You will experience some sound bleed when other clients are using adjacent studios. Clients who record with mics at Grove find the most success between midnight and 12pm noon when there is less band studio activity.
Our facility is not staffed. If you need engineering or production assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 days or more before booking your session so we can connect you with our independent network of pro’s.
Although we do our best to keep equipment in rooms as listed, we sometimes need to replace broken equipment with different makes or models.